Perhaps, you have been looking for something to pack your food or drinks for work, outings, beaches, travel, and the likes, and it's kind of stressful looking it up online. Worry no more as this article has compiled 40 of those boxes lunch or lunch bags in one...
The Best Kimono Styles to Own in 2023
A kimono is a long robe with wide sleeves traditionally worn with a broad sash as an outer garment by the Japanese. Nowadays, kimonos are common for ladies. This is why it is important to know the best Kimono styles to try out in 2023, just like these Ankara styles...
10 Tips on Getting a Clear Skin You Never Know You Needed
Suppose you are looking for tips on how to have clear skin. In that case, you must have been worried about your skin or battling some worrisome skin disorders like acne, eczema, discoloration, athlete's foot, and sunburn. Even though most people entirely narrow how to...
How to Tie the Zahra Buhari Turban in 5 Minutes
Is there an upcoming event you want to attend, perhaps, a special ceremonial event like a wedding, naming ceremony, birthday party, or festival? As a woman, you certainly want to look gorgeous at that event. But, somehow, amid your preparation, it dawns on you that...
Ankara is one of the best clothes, especially for an African woman. Nothing speaks elegance, fashion, and rich taste more than a classy Ankara. But not everyone knows how to style it. This is why it is important to look for the best Ankara styles for ladies in 2023 to get ahead of the competition.
Ankara is mostly worn by women, including kids, who all look adorable. The best Ankara styles for ladies in 2023 listed here are selected after careful evaluation. So buckle your fashion belt, and let’s take a trip to ‘beau-monde,’ as the French will say.
Top 20 Best Ankara Styles for Ladies in 2023
1. This green flower prints Ankara, is beautifully styled into a straight gown.
2. This Pink and purple prints Ankara is designed with a touch of leaves shape design that was combined together.
You can rock this for any occasion.
3. This Green and gold Ankara made or styled into a half-boubou and straight skirt is my favorite as green is my favorite color.
4. Another blue flower print Ankara, this looks absolutely magnificent.
5. Ooh! Any lady who wears this red Ankara print will look absolutely gorgeous.
6. With a splash of blue, pink, yellow, and purple, this Ankara style is breathtaking.
7. This Mesmerizing brown prints Ankara, would totally look good on anyone.
8. This dazzling green Ankara print is mixed with a touch of black material.
9. This best Ankara style for ladies in 2023 is styled into an outstanding gown.
10. It will be insane not to love this pink and blue Ankara prints
11. I love this cream and red flowery Ankara style for ladies in 2023
12. You will love this blue, red, and lilac Ankara print design
13. This eye pleasing brown, blue and yellow Ankara style for ladies is a great one for 2023.
14. Though this belle yellow, white and black Ankara print is not suitable for everyone, it is still a good choice.
15. This Blue print Ankara, which looks like a peacocks’ feathers print has been styled into a pretty half boubou with a straight skirt.
16. The Ankara print with a touch of green, white, black, and bamboo color is a beautiful one.
17. This dazzling Ankara with play of colors on it is styled into a beautiful straight gown, with a touch of material at one side of it.
18. This pink beautiful Ankara with flower prints is styled in the most simple yet elegant way making it one of my favorite Ankara style for ladies in 2023.
19. The blue print Ankara, also with exquisite flower prints. Though it came with a remix, which includes a cape.
20. The final one on the list of top 20 Ankara style for ladies in 2023 is a total must-have.
While there are plenty other Ankara styles, these are my favorites in 2023. If I keep listing them, we might surpass 20. Instead, check my Pinterest Board for the remaining styles.
Check out the It does not matter if you wear Ankara occasionally, or once in a blue moon, you need these Ankara styles for ladies in 2023. Ankara are versatile, and can be worn for most occasions (not for gyming though)
Even though Ankara originated in Europe, Africans have embraced it fully, because what’s not to love?
Submit a Comment
The Return of The Skinny Jeans
Skinny jeans have been all the rage since 2008. It became part of men's clothes and has remained popular and one of the defining fashion pieces for both men and women in the past decades before it faded. Until recently. Skinny jeans are not just confined to ‘jeans’ it...
Naziru Ahmad’s Caps
Naziru Ahmad, more commonly known as ‘Naziru Sarkin waka’ or simply ‘Sarkin Waka’ is known in the North for his songs. He is a songwriter who also sings for the Kannywood industry; he also sings a lot of political songs. He constantly flashes his riches on Instagram....
Why Black Kaftan Is on The Rise in Northern Nigeria
Black has always been a colour associated with negativity, as seen in books and movies where witches wear black and even pirates also use black clothes. Even in real life, black is used for funerals. Widows in some cultures are meant to wear black for a certain period...
Top 5 Most Controversial Fashion Items in Northern Nigeria
Fashion is always a controversial topic. People either love or hate fashion. Whether you love or hate fashion, you can agree that it can often be controversial. From clothing with messages to how designers and celebrities dress, fashion can be a source of how people...
What Do Nail Colours Mean? The Meanings Will Shock You
Did you know that the colour of nails reveals something about the person wearing them? Like how you can take care of your lips naturally, nail polish also takes care of your nails, which come in different colours. They could be bright red or a baby blue, but what do...
How to Take Care of Your Acrylic Nails
Acrylic nails are a beauty, and it took me so long to realize that I have been missing a lot. But not anymore. I recently just got myself one, and I love them! In this article, I’ll share with you how to take care of acrylic nails, exactly like mine. What are acrylic...
Back Dimple Piercing is The Latest Fashion Trend in Town
Back dimple piercing or “Dermal piercings” are indentations on the lower back just above your butt and hip region. These piercings are extremely beautiful and tempting, but before you go ahead to have this piercing, there are a few things you need to know. This...
Myths and Misconceptions About Leg Chain in Northern Nigeria
Before we go into this questionable topic, this accessory has a lot of names. It has been called anklet, ankle chain, ankle bracelet, ankle string, and leg chain in northern Nigeria. The most acceptable English name is anklet, while leg chain is layman's language of...
What in The World Are Waist Beads ‘Jigida’ Used For?
Jigida, Ileke, Maji, Giri giri, or whatever you call waist beads in your respective languages, comes in various sizes, lengths, and shapes and is suited for all body types. These beads have been essential in African tradition since the beginning of time. It is...
Kube Cap as an Accessory for Northern Nigeria Men
Kube cap is amongst the several fashions adopted by northern Nigerians. This costume serves several functions, from protecting the wearer from the scorching sun to a display of wealth and affluence. Kube caps are among the most crucial regalia for men to beautify...
Nafisa Abdullahi Net Worth
Sani Danja Net Worth (In Naira)
Kaduna Full of Guests As KADINVEST 7.0 Makes History
CEDDERT Organized A Two Day Conference On Transforming Almajiri System in Northern Nigeria
This Is What I Learned About Vaginal Yeast Infections While Interning At A Hospital
How I Began Advocating for Girls’ Education: Rabi’s Story
Adam Zango’s Net Worth
Why Many Kanywood Stars Are Migrating to Tiktok
Princess Mufeedah Was Asked if She Was A Muslim, and Her Response Shocked Everybody
Like 1979, Like 2023
You May Also Like…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Beautiful styles I will love to rock this 2023
You should. Have fun doing so.
The styles are lovely
Thank you for the compliment.
There is one thing I admire about Hausa styles of ankara and that is the pattern they sew it, and as a lady when you put on or Wear it, definitely it make look decent and beautiful. Thank you for the above