Should couples continue to post their pictures online after marriage? In this age of technology, it has become normal for couples to post their pictures online. Others even go as far as posting every single detail of their lives. Even with everyone genuinely wishing...
40 Thoughtful Quotes and Wishes From a Mother to Her Daughter
Should Parents Join Snapchat? Here is What the Experts Say
Social media has evolved to provide many intriguing features. One great platform that offers these features and more is Snapchat. Therefore, you're not the only parent worried about their teen's activities on Snapchat and desires to monitor it. Should parents join...
7 Easy Ways to Get Babies to Sleep at Night
The heart of a mother swells with joy to see her baby sleeping peacefully and calmly, likewise the father of the child. Sadly, the joy turns soar when you can't get your baby to sleep at night, oftentimes, you begin to panic, wondering what could be wrong with your...
The Best 12 Educational TV Shows for Kids
One of the children's favorite activities is watching TV. With thousands of TV programs airing today, it is important to pick educational TV shows for kids that will educate and influence them, positively. As a child, I remember wanting to rush home from school...
The vast majority of moms are their daughters’ first best friends, and this is one of the most profound and enduring friendships on the planet. As a result, letting go of their daughter, regardless of her age, is difficult. In response to this, understanding a few daughter’s marriage quotes can make it easier for you to communicate your deepest feelings to your daughter on her special day.
Oftentimes, most mothers struggle with the fact that their daughter is now old enough and will be leaving to start her own home. This is one of the toughest bridges for most mothers to cross, as many of them are at a loss for words and advice to give to their daughter who is getting married. However, learning the right quotes and wishes can make this phase much easier. In addition, help you provide lasting advice to your daughter on her special day beginning from her bridal shower day.
Encouraging Quotes From Mother to Her Daughter
1. “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.”Dave Meurer
As a mother, you’re in the best position to enlighten your daughter about marriage life. And the above is one of those encouraging daughter’s marriage quotes you could begin with. Let her know that a happy marriage is birthed when both couples are willing to learn and grow together.
2. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.”Nicholas Sparks
Your daughter might feel a bit nervous on her wedding day, in response to this, reassure her that she has found the right partner and this bold step will awaken happiness and joy in her heart.
3. “Motherhood is a choice you make every day, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong”.Donna Ball
Your selection of daughter’s marriage quotes might just be incomplete without letting her know that motherhood is a choice and she has stepped into the first stage that leads to motherhood— marriage!
4. “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”Maya Angelou
Beyond having girls talk with your daughter while she was a teen, she still needs to be reminded that love knows no barrier. Most importantly, guide her on how to relate with her partner in understanding.
5. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”Lao Tzu
It might be hard for you to let your daughter go, but amidst your tears, be brave to assure her that marriage will endow her with strength and courage if truly she wants to spend her life with that man.
6. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”Abraham Lincoln
You can use the above daughter’s marriage quotes to let your daughter know, that you became a good mother because your mother never stopped praying for you. As a result, she should be rest assured that you will continue to pray for her regardless of her beautiful transition phase.
7. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.”Agatha Christie
At some moment your daughter might begin to feel your love for her will diminish as she ties the knot. However, that isn’t true, so, quickly replace that feeling with the comforting words of the above quote.
8. “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.”Martin Luther
Indeed, a good marriage has lots of benefits attached, hence, feel free to outline a number of them to your daughter, using your life as an example.
9. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”Mignon McLaughlin
Before your daughter’s wedding day, you might have enlightened her on those things that ruin a marriage. However, you could use the above daughter’s marriage quotes to let her know that being faithful to her husband is a priceless virtue.
10. “A good marriage allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.”Pearl S. Buck
Encourage your daughter to step into her new home with an open mind, which allows her to grow her relationship into a blissful one.
Thoughtful Quotes From a Mother to Her Daughter
11. “The greatest marriages are built on teamwork, mutual respect, a healthy dose of admiration, and a never-ending portion of love and grace.”Fawn Weaver
Indeed, successful marriages are built when the couple are willing to work unitedly as one, don’t exclude that advice from your list of daughter’s marriage quotes.
12. “The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they’re right if you love to be with them all the time.”Julia Child
Don’t be trapped in unstable emotions at your daughter’s wedding that you forget to comfort her with the above daughter’s marriage quotes— you’re getting married to the right person!
13. “Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.”E.E. Cummings
Marriage life isn’t all rosy from day one still in the end. In essence, an obstacle might arise to tear the bond, but what matter most is your love for your partner.
14. “It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”Rita Rudner
As funny as the above quote might sound, you could use it as one of your daughter’s marriage quotes to put a smile on her face.
15. “Every heart sings a song, incomplete until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.”Plato
It’s often painful to accept the fact that your daughter is leaving you to start her own home. But, show her how happy you’re and glad she had found her better half.
16. “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”Catherine Pulsifer
The above daughter’s marriage quote will spark up hope in your daughter’s heart. She will leave reassured that she is your treasure and you value her so much.
17. “When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.”John Lennon
Love is magical and divine, hence, be bold to celebrate with your daughter who has found true love.
18. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”When Harry Met Sally
Make your daughter feel happy on her special day by letting her know you could relate with the feeling she might be experiencing at the moment.
19. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”Alfred Tennyson
Your daughter is leaving you, although not for bad but for good. So, while you wish her a happy married life also, encourage her that you’re always there for her, perhaps she needs anything.
20. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get–only with what you are expecting to give–which is everything.”Katharine Hepburn
Every couple who wishes to have a happy home must embrace the attitude of sacrifice.
Best Wishes From Mother to Daughter Getting Married
21. Wishing you all the best for your wedding, my lovely daughter. May this moment bring you all of life’s blessings. Your husband loves you more than I do. Best wishes on your wedding!
22. How quickly time goes – you’re a big girl now! I’m overjoyed that you’ve found the right person to start up a family with! Have a wonderful day, daughter.
23. My sweetheart, I am so proud to be your mother! May God continue to bless you both with eternal love, trust, respect, and happiness! Make the most of this special day.
24. Be patient with one another, love one another, and be honest to one another, and I assure you that no mountain will be too high to climb. Congratulations on your wedding.
25. Finding love means finding your perfect half – the one you’ve always wanted, and that’s exactly what you’ve found in each other. I’m delighted for you both. Daughter, I wish you a happy married life. May God bless you.
26. Enjoy this one-of-a-kind love between you two; many people wish they had what you have. Wishing you a happy married life, daughter.
27. Its been so much fun watching you grow up. As you embark on a new life on this special day, I wish you happiness, love, and a happy home. Keep up the smiles, dear daughter.
28. I’m overjoyed for your wedding, even though you’ll always be my little Princess, my beloved daughter. I wish you a beautiful life with your life partner.
29. Your wedding, my darling Princess, is the most anticipated moment of my life. May you both have a lovely wedding and a long and happy life together.
30. Congratulations to mommy’s Princess! I wish you both a long and happy married life and may you both stay together forever!
Marriage Wishes From Mother to Daughter
31. Congratulations on discovering your real love, sweetie. With each passing day of your married life, may your love grow stronger and stronger. My dear daughter, I wish you a wonderful life together.
32. Seeing you get married is such a wonderful feeling. On this important day, I wish you much joy, happiness, and love. Also, keep in mind that you’ll always be my sweet little girl, and I’ll be watching out for you. Congrats!
33. May you have your small beautiful world in this huge universe of love, joy, and faith! Congratulations on your wedding, both of you!
34. I’m sending you my best wishes for today for the rest of your life. May God bless your marriage with plenty of love, joy, and trust, all of which contribute to a happy married life. My daughter, I congratulate you!
35. Daughter, I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! I’m confident that your love will demonstrate to everyone around you that love is beautiful, compassionate, and long-lasting.
36. My Princess, I wish you a lifetime of pleasure, love, and laughter in your new marriage. Wishing you a long and happy marriage!
37. I had a feeling he’d be the one to love you completely. The man who, with confidence and apprehension, would assume command of your family. My daughter, congratulations on your wedding.
38. You’ve made the transition from my daughter to your husband’s bride. May you find as much joy, love, and support in this new title as you did in the last. Daughter, congratulations on your wedding.
39. Wishing you all the best for your wedding. May this day bring joy and blessings into your life and union. Best wishes for your wedding!
40. You acted well during your waiting period, and as a result, you were able to choose the best of all the available males. May God continue to bless your home.
Witnessing your daughter get married to the man her heart desires is a thing of joy. However, it can be painful to let her go start her own home. But, don’t let your emotions overshadow your happiness for her. Hence, it’s advisable to use daughter’s marriage quotes and wishes as a means of effective communication on your daughter’s great day— it’s best done in person, although in letters is just fine.
Therefore, what’s your favorite daughter’s marriage quotes as a mother?
Signs That a Child is Being Abused
Children who are victims of abuse struggle to cope in life mentally, emotionally, physically, and intellectually. Oftentimes, they have to live with the scars forever. Therefore, due to the increasing rate of child abuse and the stigmas attached, parents, guidance,...
Pressured by Your Parents into a Career? Here’s What You Should Do
Conflict of interest in career choice between parents and their children is one of the factors igniting family dispute, which eventually terminates the love, trust, unity, understanding, and harmony in a home. Oftentimes, propels children to rebel against their...
This Is How Much It Costs to Educate a Child in Northern Nigeria
When you think of what your child’s education is going to cost, you probably think of the expenses you cover yourself. From tuition fees, school books and uniforms to daily lunches, transportation to and from school, and extra educational materials at home, the costs...
8 Ways of Dealing With Nigerian Parents
My parents are extremely strict you may say as a Nigerian child, and you're currently finding out a thousand ways of dealing with strict Nigerian parents, just to air your views and be independent. 'Why can't I have my freedom for once', 'sincerely, I feel like a...
How to Help Victims of Sexual Abuse
Sexual abuse victims often experience a range of reactions and emotions from pain, anger, hate, helplessness, and other challenges that negatively affect their mental health. As different victims feel differently about their experiences, it can be difficult to know...
Why Flexibility is More Important than Consistency in Parenting
Setting rules helps everything go as planned. However, when it comes to parenting, flexible parenting plans should be adapted in place of rules. This is because rules have consequences attached to them and these consequences hurt children. Furthermore, consistency...
9 Funny Things Nigerian Parents Say to Their Children
I'm sure you'll agree with me that Nigerian parents do an amazing job raising their children. As a result of the funny things Nigerian parents say to their children while raising them, one would say that they are the funniest parents on the planet. When a person...
8 Activities to Help Your Kids Grow Emotionally
Humans react differently to things and situations happening around them or to them. However, irrespective of the differences, it can be broadly classified into positive and negative reactions. For instance, when challenges occur with no hope of a solution, the vast...
14 ways to Keep the Romance Alive After Having Kids
Keeping the romance alive after a baby is quite difficult to attain but not impossible. This is because with the arrival of a child the love begins to diminish as the mother's love, care, and affection are diverted towards the well-being of the baby. Indeed, this...
When and How to Have the ‘Talk’ with your Daughter
There comes a time in every girl's life when she needs to hear the 'Talk'. This discussion is quite different from every other she might have had in the previous years and must be accurately communicated to her from a trusted source—parents. Do you ever wonder how to...
10 Sexual Abuse Counselling Services in Northern Nigeria
Nafisa Abdullahi Net Worth
Sani Danja Net Worth (In Naira)
Kaduna Full of Guests As KADINVEST 7.0 Makes History
CEDDERT Organized A Two Day Conference On Transforming Almajiri System in Northern Nigeria
This Is What I Learned About Vaginal Yeast Infections While Interning At A Hospital
How I Began Advocating for Girls’ Education: Rabi’s Story
Adam Zango’s Net Worth
Why Many Kanywood Stars Are Migrating to Tiktok
Princess Mufeedah Was Asked if She Was A Muslim, and Her Response Shocked Everybody
You May Also Like…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.