The Hausas have been performing Kidan shantu since before they even come into contact with other people, making it an ancient tradition. The connection to people, however, has caused some alterations to the structure and flow of the Kidan shantu. Kidan shantu is...
Ebira Pet Names That Will Gladden Your Partners Heart
Ebira pet names are for people whose partner is an Ebira person. Are you in a relationship and want to express romantic feelings for your significant other? You need to name your love. You want to be able to call them by name, and you want to be able to express your...
30+ Hausa Romantic Names You Can Call Your Partner
These romantic Hausa names are the best way to show your spouse how important they are to you in an endearing way. These names make your spouse know they matter and are very special to you. As a Northerner, how do you develop romantic Hausa names for your significant...
30+ Southern Kaduna Names That Are Easy to Remember
Southern Kaduna names are easy and simple to recall. Even though some names are just too complicated and difficult to pronounce, here are a few southern Kaduna names that are easy to remember. Kato AchigabaJanet DuniyaYohanna GagarauBintu MutuwaBala BwachatBakam Allah...
If you are in search of pure Hausa proverbs then you have come to the right. This set of Karin magana tsan tsa is original, authentic, and coined by native Hausa speakers. Some of them are also full of wisdom, just like the 100+ Karin Magana full of wisdom.
100 Karin Magana Tsantsa
- Abin da sake, an bai wa mai kaza kai
- Abin nema ya samu, matar dan doka ta haifi barawo
- Aikin banza talaka ya grime sarki
- Ba’a sarki biyu a gari daya
- Ba maraya sai rago
- Ba zama an saci dan barawo
- Banga alama ba, ance wa kuturu ya gama lafiya
- Ba mutuwa ake tsoro ba, sabo
- Cin danko harda su kaza?
- Ci naka in ci nawa, ba rowa bane halin zama ne
- Da muguwar rawa, gwamma kin tashi
- Da tsohuwar zuma ake magani
- Da haka muka fara, kuturu yaga mai kyasbi
- Da rarrafe yaro kan tashi
- Dan hakin da ka raina shi ke tsole maka ido
- Dole ne a ce wa mijin Iya Baba
- Dogaro ga Allah jari ne
- Dokin mai baki ya fi gudu
- Durkusa wa wada ai ba gajiyawa ba ne.
- Duk yadda ake yi da jaki, sai ya ci kara
- Fata na gari lamiri ne
- Gaba da gabanta, aljani ya taka wuta
- Gaba ta kai ni gobarar titi a Jos
- Garin banza a farau farau din banza yake karewa
- Ga fili ga mai doki
- Gaskiya matakin nasara.
- Gaskiya tafi kwabo
- Gani ga Allah barawo a hannun mata
- Girman kai rawanin tsiya
- Gobara daga kogi maganin ta Allah
- Hankaka mai da dan wani naki
- Hanta ba ta rabo da jinni
- Hali zanen dutse, ba mai shafewa
- Halin mutum jarinsa
- Hannu daya ba ya daukan jinka
- Hankali ya fi wayo
- Idan aski ya zo gaban goshi ya fi zafi
- Idan mutum ya je gari, ya ga kowa da jela, shima ya nema ya sa
- Idan makaho ya rasa ido, sai ya ce yana wari
- Ikon Allah sai kallo
- Ilimi gishirin zaman duniya
- In ajali ya kira ko ba ciwo sai an je
- In ka ga kare na sunsuna takalmi dauka zai yi
- In bera na da sata daddawa ma na da wari
- In kunne ya ji gangan jiki ya tsira
- Ja ya fadi, ja ya dauka
- Ka da hangen hadari ya sa a yi wanka da kasha
- Karen bana shi ke maganin zomon bana
- Karkatacciyar kuka mai dadin hawa
- Karamin sani kukumi ne
- Karshen alewa kasa ne
- Ko da kudinka, sai da rabonka
- Komai nisa dare gari zai waye
- Kowa ya ci zomo ya ci gudu
- Kowa ya iya allonsa, ya wanke
- Kukan kurciya jawabi ne, mai hankali ke ganewa
- Kyauta ba ya hana arziki
- Labarin zuciya, a tambayi fuska
- Laifi tudu ne, ka taka naka ka hangi na wani
- Linzami ya fi karfin bakin kaza
- Madugu uban tafiya ne
- Mai daki shi ya san inda yake masa yoyo
- Mai laya kiyayi mai zamani
- Mai madi ke talla, mai zuma sai a same shi a saya
- Mai nema na tare da samu
- Mai rabon ganin badi ko ana ruwan masu, sai ya kai
- Mai rabon shan duka baya jin kwabo sai ya sha
- Maras gaskiya ko cikin ruwa ya yi jibi
- Mahakurci mawadaci
- Mugu shi ya san kawancin mugu
- Matambayi ba ya bata
- Na shiga ban dauka ba, baya fidda barawo
- Namiji barkono, sai an dandana ake sanin yajinsa
- Raina kama ka ga gayya
- Ramakon gayya tafi ta gayya zafi
- Rashi hakuri shi ya sa ake me aka shuka?
- Rashin sani ya fi dare duhu
- Rashin sani Karen gwauro ya kori bazawara
- Ruwa ba sa’an kwando ba ne
- Samun shiga, barawo da sallama
- Sata a gidan barawo rance ne
- Sauri ya haifi nawa
- Son kowa, kin wanda ya rasa
- Son maso wani cuta ne
- Sharia’a sabanin hankali
- Ta faru ta kare, an yi wa mai dami daya sata
- Tafiya mabudin ilimi
- Tsitacciyar mage bata mage
- Uwa ta fi uba, ko da uban sarki ne
- Wanda ya ci zomo, ya ci gudu
- Wani kaya sai amale, jaki ba zai iya ba
- Wani hani ga Allah baiwa ne
- Yaro bai san wuta ba sai ya taka
- Yau da gobe sai Allah
- Yi na yi, bari na bari, shine biyayya
- Zafin nema baya kawo samu
- Zakaran da Allah ya nufa da cara, ana muzuru ana shaho sai ya yi
- Zo mu ci tuwo yafi tuwon dadi
- Zo mu zauna zo mu saba ne
- Zakara a rataye ba ya cara
You can use the above Karin magana tsan tsa anytime you want. They enrich your speech and show people that you are a fluent Hausa speaker. Which other Karin Magana do you think we have committed? Let us know in the comments.
Get the latest update in your inbox
You have Successfully Subscribed!
30+ Christian Hausa Names You Should Know About
Christian Hausa names are mostly names of prophets or their companions or Arabic-derived names pronounced and written in Hausa. There are also infrequent names that are from original Hebrew that are written in Hausa. Christians bear Muslim names that don’t have...
15+ Unisex Hausa Names You Can Name Your Child
Have you ever wondered how to find a gender-neutral name for your baby? One of the many ways you can do that is to name your baby with unisex Hausa names. Some people might want to consider a unisex name for their baby. This does not necessarily mean that the name has...
How NASA Space Station in Kano Helped Put the First Man on The Moon
Did you know that a NASA space station in Kano state in Nigeria was crucial to the success of the Apollo mission, the first mission which landed a human on the moon? Let me tell you how it happened. How NASA Space Station in Kano Helped the Apollo Mission In 1958 at...
10 Examples of Bakar Magana(Bakar Magana Guda Goma) And Their Meanings in English
Bakar Magana, known as Sarcasm in English, is a reply to a person's response to make them angry or upset. It is a type of verbal irony used when you are saying the opposite of what you mean to upset the person you are responding to. Just like karin magana, Bakar...
The Forgotten Story of Kabo Air
Kabo air was one of the Nigerian charter airline companies popular in the 90s to 2000s. The Kano-based airline which provided Hajj charter services is now largely forgotten. What happened? Here is the genesis. Origin of Kabo Air Kabo Air was established in February...
100 Kanuri Names and Their Meanings in English
Kanuri people are one of the ethnic groups in North-East Nigeria, with a lot of cultural heritage and rich history. With an estimated 3 Million speakers in Nigeria alone, mostly in Borno and Yobe states, the Kanuri people are one of the largest ethnic groups in the...
50+ Fulani Names and Their Meanings in English
Fulani names in Nigeria are very unique. From the female Fulani names to the Fulani male names, each has its own meaning. The Fulani are one of the cultures that have not abandoned their traditions just like the Hausas have their traditional Hausa names hence still...
Sababbin Karin Magana You Should Definitely Check
Karing Magana in Hausa are wise sayings created by intelligent people. While some karin magana are full of wisdom, others are in the form of funny and rib-cracking proverbs There are also karin magana na soyayya (karin magana on love) In this article, we will look at...
Hausa/Arewa/Kube Cap – an Undeniable Accessory for Northern Nigeria Men
Kube cap is amongst the several fashions adopted by northern Nigerians. This costume serves several functions, from protecting the wearer from the scorching sun to a display of wealth and affluence. Kube caps are among the most crucial regalia for men to beautify...
The Intriguing Story of Fulani Dress Styles
The Fulani dress styles are very beautiful and well-recognized, just like the Hausa royal attires. The Fulani culture itself is a well-known diverse and rich one. The Fulani are a member of a pastoral and nomadic people of mixed African and Mediterranean ancestry with...
10 Tips on Getting a Clear Skin You Never Know You Needed
My Wedding Got Cancelled Because of Low Social Status
How to Tie the Zahra Buhari Turban in 5 Minutes
Hajiya Mariya Sanusi Dantata: The Philanthropist Who Feeds 5000 People Daily
These Organizations Are Teaching How to Perfect Public Speaking In Zaria
10 Sexual Abuse Counselling Services in Northern Nigeria
Nafisa Abdullahi Net Worth
Sani Danja Net Worth (In Naira)
CEDDERT Organized A Two Day Conference On Transforming Almajiri System in Northern Nigeria
This Is What I Learned About Vaginal Yeast Infections While Interning At A Hospital
You May Also Like…
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.